Stay Active This Summer at Cobb's Adventure Park!
2022 summer camps are now open for registration
Covid-19 Compliant Active Outdoor Camps!
Our Summer day Camp programming and schedule has been modified based on the Covid-19 Guidance for Day Camp regulations so that we can continue to offer a safe and active Day Camp option!
The 2022 Camp schedule focuses on:
- Socially Distanced group games focused on physical activity
- More engaging and in depth themed Crafts and Science activities
- Seeing and Learning about our Animals including some new additions such as Fainting Goats and Alpacas!
Some of the changes we have made are:
- Reduced group sizes and limits on the number of groups each week
- Temperature check of each child at drop-off
- Daily wellness screening checklist to be completed with parent
- Larger tent space to allow for social distancing
- Creative game planning and use of props and visuals to make social distancing clear but still with a fun element for the kids
- Extensive daily cleaning and sanitizing schedule
If you have any questions or concerns about any of the changes above or you would like any further details please e-mail or call us directly!
2022 REGISTRATION CLOSED! - THANK YOU TO ALL WHO REGISTERED. we'll see you at camp 🌚
Join us for our exciting weekly camps! Children have an opportunity to enjoy ALL Cobb’s attractions, play camp games, create themed crafts, and do exciting science experiments!
- Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm, Monday to Friday
- Ages: 6-12 years old
1 child/camp: $299.00+GST
2 children/camps: $249.00+GST (per child OR 2 weeks)
3+children/camps: $225.00+GST (per child OR 3 weeks)
Early Registration Rate: February 1 – May 31, 2022 20% OFF regular pricing
1 child/camp: $239.20+GST
2 children/camps: $199.20+GST (per child OR 2 weeks)
3+children/camps: $180.00+GST (per child OR 3 weeks)
a little help with the kids
Before & after Care
Before Care is available from 7:30am-9:00am, and After Care is available from 4:00pm-5:30pm. We offer a range of quiet games, crafts, and activities during before care and extra outdoor activity time, and games for after care.
Price: $35/child/week for AM or PM care ONLY
$60/child/week for both AM & PM care
just for the grown ups
lunch and snack program
A full lunch and snacks are provided throughout the day to keep kids fueled and filled with energy! Lunches include things like hot or cold sandwiches, Mac’n’Cheese, Pizza, Chicken Fingers & Hot Dogs. Snacks include healthy choices like fruit, veggies, granola bars, etc..
On Fridays we offer a FUN LUNCH where children can get their own mini-pizzas or tacos and FUN snacks for the day (eg. popcorn, freezies, etc.).
Price: $65+ GST/week, Friday Fun Lunch ONLY: $13+GST
Additional camp information
* If registration is submitted but space is no longer available for your preferred camp you will be placed on a wait list or can be moved to a different week.
* If week desired is not displayed as an option on the registration form, then it is no longer available.
* To secure your reservation when space becomes available payment must be submitted.
* Please call to check availability and be aware that spaces go quickly (availability can change within a day).
* Registration must be confirmed a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the camp start date.
* Registrations that are submitted but not confirmed 2 weeks prior to start date are not guaranteed a space.
*If you would like to be placed on a wait list in case space becomes available for a full week, please e-mail email@example.com with these details: Number of children, First and Last names, week desired and your contact information. If space becomes available you will be contacted in order of placement on the waitlist.
* Full Refund (minus $50 Administration fee) is only available with a minimum of 2 weeks notice.
* Cancellations made with less than 2 weeks notice will not be eligible for refund but your child(ren) can be moved to an alternate week