2020 sold out now booking 2021
Stay Active This Summer at Cobb's Adventure Park!
Covid-19 Compliant Active Outdoor Camps!
Our Summer day Camp programming and schedule has been modified based on the Covid-19 Guidance for Day Camp regulations so that we can continue to offer a safe and active Day Camp option!
Camps will run differently from previous years but we will still be offering an active outdoor program that will keep kids engaged!
For safety and Covid-19 regulations the following Park Activities have been removed from programming: Blaster Balls,Zorbz, Waterz, Climbing Wall, Spider Climb, Eurobungy, Ropes Course, Bouncy World
The 2020 Camp schedule focuses on:
- Socially Distanced group games focused on physical activity
- More engaging and in depth themed Crafts and Science activities
- Seeing and Learning about our Animals including some new additions such as Fainting Goats and Alpacas!
Some of the changes we have made are:
- Reduced group sizes and limits on the number of groups each week
- Temperature check of each child at drop-off
- Daily wellness screening checklist to be completed with parent
- Larger tent space to allow for social distancing
- Creative game planning and use of props and visuals to make social distancing clear but still with a fun element for the kids
- Extensive daily cleaning and sanitizing schedule
If you have any questions or concerns about any of the changes above or you would like any further details please e-mail or call us directly!
JOIN A SUMMER CAMP
Join us for our exciting weekly camps! Children have an opportunity to enjoy ALL Cobb’s attractions, play camp games, create themed crafts, and do exciting science experiments!
- Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm, Monday to Friday
- Ages: 6-12 years old
1 child/camp: $299.00+GST
2 children/camps: $249.00+GST (per child OR 2 weeks)
3+children/camps: $225.00+GST (per child OR 3 weeks)
Early Registration Rate: January 1-June 1, 2021 20% OFF regular pricing
1 child/camp: $239.20+GST
2 children/camps: $199.20+GST (per child OR 2 weeks)
3+children/camps: $180.00+GST (per child OR 3 weeks)
Early Registration Returner Rate: January 1-March 31, 2021 40% OFF
1 child/camp: $179.40+GST
2 children/camps: $149.40+GST (per child OR 2 weeks)
3+children/camps: $135.00+GST (per child OR 3 weeks)
Returner Rate: April 1-June 1, 2021-30% OFF regular pricing
1 child/camp: $209.30+GST
2 children/camps: $174.30+GST (per child OR 2 weeks)
3+children/camps: $157.50+GST (per child OR 3 weeks)
a little help with the kids
Before & after Care
Before Care is available from 7:30am-9:00am, and After Care is available from 4:00pm-5:30pm. We offer a range of quiet games, crafts, and activities during before care and extra outdoor activity time, and games for after care.
Price: $35/child/week for AM or PM care ONLY
$60/child/week for both AM & PM care
just for the grown ups
lunch and snack program
A full lunch and snacks are provided throughout the day to keep kids fueled and filled with energy! Lunches include things like hot or cold sandwiches, Mac’n’Cheese, Pizza, Chicken Fingers & Hot Dogs. Snacks include healthy choices like fruit, veggies, granola bars, etc..
On Fridays we offer a FUN LUNCH where children can get their own mini-pizzas or tacos and FUN snacks for the day (eg. popcorn, freezies, etc.).
Price: $65+ GST/week, Friday Fun Lunch ONLY: $13+GST
Additional camp information
* If registration is submitted but space is no longer available for your preferred camp you will be placed on a wait list or can be moved to a different week.
* To secure your reservation when space becomes available payment must be submitted.
* Please call to check availability and be aware that spaces go quickly (availability can change within a day).
* Registration must be confirmed a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the camp start date.
* Registrations that are submitted but not confirmed 2 weeks prior to start date are not guaranteed a space.
* Full Refund (minus $50 Administration fee) is only available with a minimum of 2 weeks notice.
* Cancellations made with less than 2 weeks notice will not be eligible for refund but your child(ren) can be moved to an alternate week