Cobb's Adventure park is an ideal venue for a full day of activity to keep your students moving and learning!
*Please Note: Packages below are available for School Field Trips only (select weekdays between 9am:3pm). If you would like to book your youth/childcare group, please contact us.
Field trips are available for all grade levels – from preschool to highschool – and cover Alberta curriculum for a variety of subjects.
Field trips can be customized for team-building, leadership development, and special needs.
We have a CBE Master Agreement in place.
Prices start at $13.00 per student + GST.
Standard Field Trips
Our Standard Field Trips are available on select dates and include 3 Educational Components. You may choose any 3 of the following:
- Gemstone Mining: Students will learn about 3 different rock categories and how to identify rocks from each one, as well as some differences between rocks and minerals before sluicing out their own treasures to take home!
- Plant Life Cycle: Ever wonder about the challenges of growing in Calgary’s ever changing climate? Learn how our diverse weather affects how our plants grow and see the different stages of growth in a bean plant* or pumpkin*.
- Each Student will take home a bean plant to care for and help grow (May & June), or a mini pumpkin (September & October)
- Animal Care: Learn about some of our different animals! Learn some fun facts about Pot Bellied pigs, Kangaroos, & Wallabies and what they need for proper care to stay happy and healthy.
- Meet our Red Kangaroos and Bennet Wallabies! Learn some interesting facts about these adorable Macropods and what they need for food, shelter, and year round care as well as allowing your students the opportunity to pet and feed our fuzzy little friends!
- Creepy Crawlies Talk: Learn about all the creepy crawly critters living on and around our farm! Discover the amazing world of insects, arachnids, gastropods, and annelids (oh my!).
- Creepy Crawlies Scavenger Hunt: Get your students actively discovering the creepy crawly world with a scavenger hunt! An opportunity for students to learn first hand about the habitat, food chain and lifecycle of insects, arachnids, gastropods and annelids!
- Weather Trivia Scavenger Hunt: Weather is never boring here in Calgary! Allow your students to burn off some energy exploring the park to find answers to a variety of Weather Trivia questions after a guided talk about how the weather affects us as individuals and on a wider scale (how does the changing weather affect local farmers?) and how to best prepare for the ever changing elements! We will also discuss some interesting tools used for predicting and measuring the weather and seasonal trends.
Standard Field Trips also include access to:
- Pedal Karts
- GaGa Ball Pit
- Funzone Activities
- Hill Slides
- Giant Puzzle
- Giant Boardgames
- Rope Maze
- Fence Maze
Standard Field Trip Pricing:
$13.00/Student + GST. Please note: Teachers, Chaperones, and Bus Drivers are free of charge. We have no ratios, so please feel free to allow parents to come experience the day with their children!
A 50% Deposit is required to book and remaining balance is due 1 week before Field Trip date.
**Please be advised that if deposit is not paid (booking confirmed) at least 2 weeks in advance some activities cannot be guaranteed.**
Want even more options?
Ask us about adding Blacklight Minigolf, Archery Targets, Climbing Wall, or Spider Climb for even more activities. Please note: Additional activities will be an extra cost per student and will be available based on weather. 🌧 🌧
Cobb’s Adventure Park is a fully outdoor facility; because all of our activities are outdoors they are best experienced in good weather. Please watch the weather forecast for the week approaching your field trip date. If the forecast calls for poor weather, and you choose to cancel, we require at least 24 hours notice. If weather is poor on your booked date, we would be happy to rebook you for another date that works better! In the event of rain, snow, or hail when we are unable to operate and you are unable to rebook you will receive a full refund. If you need to cancel for any reason other than weather, we require 2 weeks notice to refund your deposit.
If you have any questions regarding Field Trips or bookings please contact Ashley at (403)210-2676 or email@example.com