Cobb's Adventure park is an ideal venue for a full day of activity to keep your students moving and learning!
*Please Note: Packages below are available for School Field Trips only (Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays between 9am:3pm). If you would like to book your youth/childcare group, please contact us.
Field trips are available for all grade levels – from preschool to highschool – and cover Alberta curriculum for a variety of subjects.
Field trips can be customized for team-building, leadership development, and special needs.
We have a CBE Master Agreement in place.
Prices start at $15.00 per student + GST.
Standard Field Trips
Our Standard Field Trips are available on select dates and include 3 Educational Components. You may choose any 3 of the following:
- The Rock Talk: Students will learn about 3 different rock categories and how to identify rocks from each one, as well as some differences between rocks and minerals.
- Plant Life Cycle: Ever wonder about the challenges of growing in Calgary’s ever changing climate? Learn how our diverse weather affects how our plants grow and see the different stages of growth in a bean plant* or pumpkin*.
- Each Student will take home a bean plant to care for and help grow (May & June), or a mini pumpkin (September & October)
- Animal Care: Learn about some of our different animals! Learn some fun facts about Pot Bellied pigs, Kangaroos, & Wallabies and what they need for proper care to stay happy and healthy.
- Meet our Red Kangaroos and Bennet Wallabies! Learn some interesting facts about these adorable Macropods and what they need for food, shelter, and year round care as well as allowing your students the opportunity to pet and feed our fuzzy little friends!
Standard Field Trips also include access to:
- Pedal Karts
- GaGa Ball Pit
- Funzone Activities
- Hill Slides
- Giant Puzzle
- Giant Boardgames
- Rope Maze
- Fence Maze
- Outdoor Arcade
Standard Field Trip Pricing:
$15.00/Student + GST. Please note: Teachers, Chaperones, and Bus Drivers are free of charge. We have no ratios, so please feel free to allow parents to come experience the day with their children!
A 50% Deposit is required to book and remaining balance is due 1 week before Field Trip date.
**Please be advised that if deposit is not paid (booking confirmed) at least 2 weeks in advance some activities cannot be guaranteed.**
Want even more options?
Ask us about adding Blacklight Minigolf, Archery Targets, Climbing Wall, Spider Climb or Gemstone Mining for even more activities. Please note: Additional activities will be an extra cost per student and will be available based on weather.
Cobb’s Adventure Park is a fully outdoor facility; because all of our activities are outdoors they are best experienced in good weather. Please watch the weather forecast for the week approaching your field trip date. If the forecast calls for poor weather, and you choose to cancel, we require at least 24 hours notice. If weather is poor on your booked date, we would be happy to rebook you for another date that works better! In the event of rain, snow, or hail when we are unable to operate and you are unable to rebook you will receive a full refund. If you need to cancel for any reason other than weather, we require 2 weeks notice to refund your deposit.
If you have any questions regarding Field Trips or bookings please contact Syd at (403)210-2676 or firstname.lastname@example.org